How do we support client goals and improve local schools together as we aim to make a living?

Asked by uspeterchu, 11354 Wed Oct 31, 2012

Answers

4
Phil Rotondo, Agent, Melbourne, FL
Wed Oct 31, 2012
Helping a teacher purchase a home .
Jacques Ambr…, Agent, Forest Hills, NY
Wed Oct 31, 2012
Best way I know of to help clients reach their goals is to listen, and understand. As a realtor we each come in contact with a lot of people and therefore we have an opportunity to advocate involvement in helping the schools stay strong
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Wed Oct 31, 2012
In my opinion, it often helps to keep things simple when trying to make a difference. The biggest drawback is people getting stuck with where to begin....just getting started can create the vision you require for being a change agent. Get started!

Jim Olive, Agent, Key West, FL
Wed Oct 31, 2012
Good question Peter. Since one of the goals of many of our clients IS better schools, the two goals work hand in hand. As a founding member of a local charter school, I can tell you that's another great option for you to look into. It takes some doing, but our charter school has turned into a model to be proud of and gives me a great option to share with my clients.