Housing for elderly in-laws.

Asked by Dominc Panella, San Jose, CA Thu Mar 11, 2010

Need housing for in-laws. Still healthy and active at 74 and 75 years old.
They are social security plus limited income from some sporatic work. What's the best way to get them housed, charity or govt?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Thu Mar 11, 2010
Help in qualification for charity and or government will depend on their total financial picture/assets, without additional private information, not easy to determine. Why not first check to see if they qualify for either, then decide.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Quality of Life in Popular Cities in Napa County

Email me when…

Learn more