Hi, I would like to know if it is advisable to rent a detached home in 'W Marlette Avenue Glendale, AZ 85301 "

Asked by yolanda.jubran, Phoenix, AZ Fri May 4, 2012

What would be the rent for a detached 4/2 with one car garage? Is it a common rental area?
Thanks so much

Answers

1
Chris and Mi…, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Tue May 8, 2012
Hi there!

Glendale is a very diverse city with a lot to choose from in the way of subdivisions, homes and price ranges. The particular zip code you are asking about is an older part of the city where carports are far more common than garages, although several people have converted existing carports.

I checked MLS and there are 6 rental listings that have 4 bedroom and 2 bathrooms that range between $750-$1000 and only 2 that have a garage. There are several other zip codes in the Glendale area that also have rental homes in that price range.

Hope this helps!
Chris Spalding
Realty One Group
(602) 312-7237
My pleasure Yolanda, and feel free to contact me when the time comes.
Flag Fri May 11, 2012
Thanks so much Chris, the information is quite helpful. I am checking things ahead to have an idea when my contract ends in a few months.
Flag Tue May 8, 2012