Grove City Landfill

Asked by Donna Miller, Cincinnati, OH Tue Apr 22, 2008

I am looking at buying a home in Pinnacle. Does anyone know about odors from the landfill causing a problem in this area?

Answers

3
A. Acramal, Home Buyer, Grove City, OH
Fri Sep 4, 2009
The odor in that area is actually from COM-TIL on SR104/Jackson Pike, just south of SR665/London Groveport Road. COM-TIL has been called repeatedly by surrounding neighbors with complaints about their festering mulch and misc. supplies that are causing the smells. During the warmer weather the odor is unbearable, even as you just drive in the neighborhood, particularly north towards 665 from 104 towards Rt. 23, the way the wind generally blows. Although the smell travels as far as Pinnacle and Frank Road too. The EPA needs to be notified about this.
ms Anita McH…, Agent, Grove City, OH
Tue Jun 30, 2009
Never heard anyone complain or even be concerned. Good questions though! But, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Anita
tom roberts, Agent, powell, OH
Thu Apr 24, 2008
That smell is mostly around frank rd.And during hot days,over the yrs its gotten better.I played golf on that land fill last yr,and no scent.If you need help on your M/I blt call me and I'll help you.

Regards;

TJ
Web Reference:  http://tjrobertsrealtor.com