Dog-park like condo complex. Can such a place be found in Columbus, Ohio? How do I find out? Thanks!!!

Asked by Meredith, 43214 Wed May 6, 2009

Answers

3
Jody Termeer, , Columbus, OH
Wed May 6, 2009
Hi Meredith,
I live and work in 43214. I just worked with a buyer who purchased a condo at Olentangy Point. The condos are on the river and have quite a bit of "grassy" areas around the complex plus a bike path. It might be worth driving by and taking a look. Olentangy Point is is in Clintonville off High Street at Kelso Rd.
I'd be happy to show them to you.......but I guess it would also depend on your price range.
Maureen McCa…, , Columbus, OH
Wed May 6, 2009
Meredith that sounds like a great concept for a dog lover but something that non dog loving condo owners would cower at. Years ago I met a lady who is with an insurance company that does lots of the local condominiums. Dogs were one of the condo nightmares for her as I recall. I recognized her name in a condo transaction recently, my buyer had two small dogs who were going to be calling the condo home. Not a lot of condos in 43214 to start with.
tom roberts, Agent, powell, OH
Wed May 6, 2009
Meridith,sure are just knowing area,there isnt a website per say,but I know of a couple parks near by condo's depends where you want to be etc... drop me a line and we'll see.

Regards;

tjrobertsrealtor@gmail.com