Can someone tell me how to contact the HOA for the townhouses on Squires Hill Drive off Patrick Henry Drive in Falls Church near Seven Corners?

Asked by John Iekel, Falls Church, VA Tue Jul 12, 2011

Answers

2
Sherry Spine…, Agent, Fairfax, VA
Tue Jul 12, 2011
John,

I have sold two townhouses on Squires Hill Drive, and yes it is a resident managed Home Owners Association. Are you a resident in the community? What type of information are you looking for? Please be in touch with me and I will provide you with the secretary/treasurer contact information. She just recently sent me the HOA documents for one of my sales. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks & regards, Sherry
Bret Brock, Agent, Arlington, VA
Tue Jul 12, 2011
That HOA is managed by the residents. You will need to speak with an owner of a unit for direction to a board member or president of the HOA. The public records list the names of all the owners, you may want to look them up and make a phone call, mail a letter, or go knock on a door. Good luck.