Are there rentals out here that give first time felony a second chance, allowing them to rent especially when they are honest about the situation?

Asked by Miabeeks, Chicago, IL Mon Dec 3, 2012

a relative who is very close to me has made a wrong choice in his life. And, he served his time being incarcerated after confessing that he was guilty. And, now that he is out, he has stayed away from the wrong choices. Doing everything to become a better citizen. Even when he has been rejected by society as if no one else has ever made wrong choices some just haven't been caught. And, it really hurts to see this. Now, his twin is home from the military honorably discharged and is unable to be excepted with his brother for a nice proper rental unit and with both of their incomes combined they are at least three to four times good income wise. Why do society feel the right to not give second chances? when God gives them every second of the day?

Answers

1
Riccardo War…, Agent, Bolingbrook, IL
Tue Dec 18, 2012
I'm not sure where he is looking but most places aren't going to check his criminal record to rent. Go to Craigslist. As long as his money is green, he can get a place. Good luck!