Are there any statistics that show that property values decline in areas with a lot of bars/restaurants..like Adams-Morgan?

Asked by Taylor, Adams Morgan, Washington, DC Fri Mar 30, 2012

Answers

4
Travis Levi, Agent, Rockville, MD
Fri Mar 30, 2012
No. The are none. In fact if there were statistics they would show the opposite. Areas with a lot of bars/restaurants have higher property values than most of the metro area. Georgetown, Bethesda, Shirlington, Adams Morgan, H street are prime examples.
Akil Walker, Agent, Upper Marlboro, MD
Mon Jul 23, 2012
Hi Taylor,

The AM is holding its value. Stat are available on the site below.
Miekeba Jones, Agent, Silver Spring, MD
Fri Apr 20, 2012
I used to live in Adams-Morgan. I loved it there. Can I help you find your new home?
Natalie Dean, Agent, ANNAPOLIS, MD
Mon Apr 2, 2012
Hi Taylor:
Travis' answer was right on the money! I did a brief search and the cheapest home for sale in Adams Morgan is 176k for 550ft sq. 1 bedroom condo-which is really a nice studio. The range goes up beyond 2.2million. Check it out at http://bit.ly/adamsmorgandcmetrorealtor.

Feel free to do additional searches on the site and prove to yourself what the professionals say--great access to entertainment/shopping/restaurants means higher dollar value. Let me know if I can be of additional service.