Are there any programs to help people affected by the job loss in California?

Asked by angelia, Placerville, CA Mon Jun 13, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Tracey Martin, , Salinas, CA
Mon Jun 13, 2011
There is a relativity new program through CalHFA called KEEP YOUR HOME CALIFORNIA. They have four different programs, one of which is designed for unemployed California homeowners. It is called the Unemployment Mortgage Assistance Program and according to their guidelines an unemployed homeowner may be eligible for up to $3000.00 mortgage assistance for up to 6 months. Their website is Good Luck
1 vote
Karen Parsons…, Agent, Laguna Beach, CA
Mon Jun 13, 2011
Hi Angelia,

Tracey beat me to it....check it out! I hope it all works out for you!

0 votes
Bud Zeller, Agent, Folsom, CA
Mon Jun 13, 2011
Might check with the Employment Development (800) 300-5616 or the El Dorado Center of Folsom Lake College (530) 642-5645, both in Placerville. Perhaps grants or other programs are available.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Quality of Life in Placerville Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more