Ardmore/Havertown? Looking for something within commute of Conshohocken AND Drexel.

Asked by Deborah, 19026 Thu Dec 20, 2007

We like the amenities of Ardmore, and we like the family feel of Havertown. We have small kids and we're wondering what's up with the area around Ardmore Ave and County Line. Is it improving, or is it a bit rough around the edges? We'd love to be able to walk to Ardmore but we want a neighborhood feel, too. Our price limit is 300K.

Answers

3
Carolyn Moga…, Agent, Ardmore, OK
Wed Jan 19, 2011
l live in Havertown and own several investment properties in that exact area. In the past it has been a "bit rough around the edges" as you say, but I feel that the area is absolutely improving, and that Ardmore will be a future hot spot. It is a terrific area for young families with the multitude of playgrounds, library and walkability to stores and restaurants, as well as the train. Lots of home inventory and a choice between two school districts gives you some great options. I would be happy to answer any other questions or to help with your search.
____________…, Home Buyer, Texas
Thu Dec 20, 2007
That neighborhood is very nice. It is within walking distance of the Paoli/Thorndale (R5) commuter rail line providing quick and easy access to Drexel as well as the Norristown High Speed Line (R100) operating between Norristown and Upper Darby. Norristown is right next to Conshohocken, so if you need to you can take the High Speed line to Norristown and then the R6 one stop from Norristown to Conshohoken.
Edmund Choi, Agent, Paoli, PA
Thu Dec 20, 2007
There are 62 properties available today between $200-300k with 3 bed minimum in zip codes 19003 & 19083. Let me know if I can be of assistance.
Web Reference:  http://MainLineandBeyond.com