Anyone one know of TownHomes for rent in the East Valley area of Az, Mesa, Chandler, etc safe areas,?

Asked by Dakota Marie, Charlotte, NC Sun May 11, 2008

retirement Apts. or T/H's. We would like to rent for a least a year and see how we like the area and etc. Thanks Ms. Dakota

Answers

3
Tammy Medigovich’s answer
Tammy Medigo…, Agent, Mesa, AZ
Mon Jun 2, 2008
Dakota -

I currently have a listing for a 2 story townhome in the Mesa area. If you would like more information please visit my website.

I have been working with several renters in those areas and have previewed many properties. If you have a specific wish list I would be glad to provide you with some information.

Tammy
Akshai, Both Buyer And Seller, Mesa, AZ
Mon May 12, 2008
Yes. There is a beautiful home in Mesa (multi-storey), which is available for rent. You can reach me at 650-222-9375, if you are interested and I can give you the property address.
Lucinda Tkach, , Phoenix, AZ
Mon May 12, 2008
I can take the time to do a search for you,feel free to contact me through my site and I will give you a plan to find the home you would like. There are also some available for rent to own. It does takes time to research though.