ARE THERE ANY RENT TO OWN SINGLE FAMILY HOMES IN KENDALL, GABLES, CORAL GABLES, WESTCHESTER, DORAL OR ANY QUIET SOUTH FL NEIGHBORHOOD.?

Asked by Anselmo Santos, Miami, FL Mon Jan 31, 2011

I AM LOOKING FOR 3BR 2 BH GR HOME. I NEED IT ASAP. AND IT IS THE ONLY FINANCIAL CATEGORY THAT SEEMS TO FIT MY FINANACIAL PLAN AT THIS TIME.

Answers

6
Gabriel Gonz…, Agent, Miami, FL
Mon Jan 31, 2011
Anselmo,

One of the things to consider as well is that locking in to a purchase price in a declining market only benefits the owner/landlord. Although it does put you in a position to have the right to purchase a property, Miami Dade, will have more than enough properties to choose from when you feel it's time to pull the trigger. With the brief foreclosure freeze last year many economists are predicting that the "recovery" time frame was pushed forward by a 6-8 month into 2012. (See article in link)

Perhaps an option would be to have an out of your lease, like an early termination clause were you can "buy out" of your lease ahead of time, something along those lines. Or maybe a short term rental, like 6 months, with an option to renew. If at the end of 6 months you haven't been able to find anything worth committing to, renew the lease. If you need an help, please feel free to give me a call/email/text. Good luck and God bless.

Gabriel Gonzalez
Real Estate Sales Force
Kendall Branch Manager
(786) 512-7239
G@resf.com
http://www.RESF.com
Matilda Piti…, Home Buyer, Kendale, Safety Harbor, FL
Sun Aug 12, 2012
Yes ,I want a home to rent very low price and obtion to buy 3,4 bedrooms two bats and yard fenced ,
Julie Conley, , Miami, FL
Tue Feb 1, 2011
Hi Mr. Santos,

If rent to own is what you are looking to do, I know of one property that is only being offered that way in Kendall, a 3/3 home in a gated community

I included the link below under web references.

Call or e-mail me if you would more info or to schedule a showing:
Julie Conley
Miami Apartment Finders
Cell (305) 384-8406
julie@mafinders.com
Carlos Del A…, Agent, West Miami, FL
Mon Jan 31, 2011
Hello Anselmo,

At this time of market trends, you will probably set up the conditions of the sales contract. Yes, you may negotiate the lease with an option to buy, or you can find propeties with owner financing option. All you need is a good agent on your side to guide you and negotiate for you. Today everything is an option to be considered!

Give me call and I'll find for you best deals in Doral, or any other good neighborhood.
Merita Saliu
Smart Growth Realty
305 335 0803
Alex Cabrera, Agent, Kendale Lakes, FL
Mon Jan 31, 2011
Anselmo,

A huge majority of listings are Short Sales or Foreclosures, so a big chunk of inventory on the MLS automatically does not qualify for what you are looking for. There still are sellers doing conventional sales but they tend to want to sell their home outright before they look into secondary options like lease to own. And as Bill indicated, you will need a pretty big deposit to convince an owner to do this. Especially, since the market is still in a downward trend.

BTW, is this the Anselmo Santos in the "Printing industry"? If so, this is Larry's son! Give me a call!

Alex Cabrera, CDPE CSSA
Florida Realty of Miami
786-380-2383
(Certified Distressed Property Expert)
(Certified Short Sale Agent)
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Mon Jan 31, 2011
Anselmo,

Your search area covers a pretty broad area and so it would be most likely that you could find a "lease option."

Most people selling their property do not initially consider a lease option scenario upon listing their property. They list it for sale and generally, consider this alternative after they get into the selling process. Availability of these options is limited but they are there. In most cases, it's a matter of the buyer finding a truly motivated seller and creating the opportunity.

For buyers, like yourself, seeking lease options, it is probably best to do so by working with a specific agent from your location of choice to test the market. It's possible that they may know of someone that would consider a lease option.

Additionally, people that may take you seriously, would probably insist on a larger deposit to protect their interests. Plan accordingly.