Providence : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


John Burns, Real Estate Pro in Owensboro, KY
John Burns answered:
where can i find the owner of a vacant property in providence ky?
You should start at the local PVA office in Webster County. If you have the address of the property, they can look up the owner, through the property tax records, Their record ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Sep 14, 2009 Home Buying in Providence
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Kentucky > Webster County > Providence
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer