would they take 100,000 down and 225 on a loan for a total of 325,000?

Asked by Christina Armas, San Marcos, CA Tue May 12, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1079129296-5403-Stirrup-Way-O…

Answers

2
James Baker, , 92008
Wed May 13, 2009
Christina! That is good advise from Tony, I agree whole heartedly. If you don't already know it, you are in an excellent bargaining position. You only lack one leg of that three legged stool that is a sucessful Real Estate Sale.

I've been involved with Trulia for about a year now and I've seen it time and again that a strong buyer loses out on a gereat property at a fantastic price because they are hesitant in making that crucial contact with a personal Realtor. You have lost an opportunity because of the lag time between when you noticed this property on Trulia and when you posted the above question.

Even if the property were still available... no one on Trulia can answer that question for you afirmatively! The only honest answer is that "you never know until you submit that question, in writing, to the the Principal who has the decision making ability, the Owner of the Property". And, a Real Estate professional is the easiest, safest and fastest way to accomplish that.

My advise to you is pick one of the Real Estate Professionals you may have noticed on Trulia, tell them everything about your dreams and your financial position and get ready to move. We have up to moment information that will assure you a shot at sucess.
Tony Cannon, Agent, Carlsbad, CA
Tue May 12, 2009
While your offer sounds reasonable, it probably would only put you into backup position as this home shows as having an accepted offer and went to Pending status on May 6.

Many homes are falling out of escrow, so a backup offer is not a waste of time, but often a seller might expect the backup offer terms to be similar or better than the offer already accepted.

If you are not already working with another agent, would you like me to do some more research for you?