would the owner be willing to do a lease to sell?

Asked by shari.alderton, Lenox, MA Fri Oct 26, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3051433348-32-Chestnut-Ln-Len…

Answers

3
Susan Calkins, Agent, West Stockbridge, MA
Mon Jan 27, 2014
This property was purchased by a second home owner to use randomly throughout the year, winter, spring, summer and fall. The owner is here regularly for ski season and weekendsin all months, and have otherwise, rented the home when they are not using it. So in answer to your question, no, they are no longer interested in renting, time to sell!
Heath Coker, Agent, Falmouth, MA
Sat Oct 27, 2012
You need to contact the listing professional Mike Sorrentino at C21 Franklin.
This property does not appear in MLS.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
This property is listed in MLS under number 205109. Please feel free to call me for showings or more information. I am the listing agent, Susan Calkins, at Century 21 Franklin Street. 413-441-3796. Thank you for your attention to this beautiful home!
Flag Mon Jan 27, 2014
Anne Meczywor, Agent, Lenox, MA
Fri Oct 26, 2012
Hi, Shari,
Give me a call on this.
Anne Meczywor