would owner be interested in renting house?

Asked by 3adamsfamily, Virginia Beach, VA Mon Mar 5, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1027352028-1721-Da-Vinci-Dr-V…

Answers

2
Jonathan O'C…, Agent, Virginia Beach, VA
Mon Mar 5, 2012
Have you checked to see if that home is on the rental market? I just looked at the MLS. It is not currently on the rental market being managed by a Broker. That does not stop it from being on the rental market but managed privately by the seller in lieu of their selling it. A sign in the yard will tell. If there is no sign and it's not in the MLS as a rental ,chances are the owner has explored the option of renting, and for the time being it's only a SALE. But a phone call to the Listing Agent will tell you very quickly.

I am one of the few agents in the area that treat a Rental Search like a Sales Search. I will be happy to assist you in looking for a Rental. My compensation comes ONLY from the Broker paying me a finder's fee. Send me an e-mail to joconnor@williamewood.com and I will send you back a RENTAL QUESTIONAIRE . I will then set you up with an automated saved search in the MLS search engine. You pick the MLS numbers you want to see. I set up the showings for a mutually convenient time. We then knock them all out in one or two afternoons as opposed to your doing the same job in 3 weeks while you pull out your hair. The BROKER will pay me a Finder's Fee to help you rent the place you end up renting. There is no charge from me. Jonathan O'Connor , William E Woods and Assoc,757-373-9355 Licensed in Va. joconnor@williamewood.com
Connie Whita…, Agent, VIRGINIA BEACH, VA
Mon Mar 5, 2012
Many would be interestied especially military families because they are being reassigned new duty stations. To avoid short sales or foreclosure many have rented their home & are able to buy at their new location.