Property Q&A in Beach Haven>Question Details

Conch, Home Buyer in Long Beach, NY

would it be possible to see this property and also is it condo or single family house?

Asked by Conch, Long Beach, NY Wed Apr 18, 2012

This question is about this property:…

There is another unit for sale, a one bedroom, in the same complex as the unit you inquired about that just was reduced in price. I have enclosed a link to this unit for a comparison:…

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

The least expensive home on Pearl Street is a 2 bedroom 2 bath home listed for $519,000. This listing you mention is not a listing at all, but rather a notice of default. The amount listed is the amount owed to the bank. The 2 bedroom 2 bath condos sold in Beach Haven last summer were priced from $410,000 to $460,000.

I believe a smart homeowner would try to sell at market value and pay off the bank, while walking away with a tidy profit
Here is a direct link to the sale listing in the MLS.…

As I mentioned before, the house is on the sale market and can be seen anytime. The property is listed through my agency, The Van Dyk Group, so it will be easy to arrange a showing. Please feel free to contact me if you would like to see the property. My cell phone is the best way to reach me, 609-290-4293 or you can email me if you would perfer
Sorry but I did not answer the second part of your question! It is a condo.
I am very familiar with this property and yes, it is possible to see it. I must point out however that the price is not correct on Trulia. I will send you a link to the property tomorrow. If you have any questions in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact me.