Property Q&A in Topeka>Question Details

Julie King, Home Buyer in Olive Branch, IL

why would I pay for details, that is redickless, you either have the facts of not. Obviously, you are not interested in selling. J.king 785-249-9342

Asked by Julie King, Olive Branch, IL Fri Apr 8, 2011

I am not signing up for details, if you do not have them, stop listing the houses, because it is pure B.S.to do so and who sign up with you. Which is probably a scam anyways. When I want to look at houses, I want facts. Not a bunch of B,S. It makes wonder what kind of "lenders" and such that you are. Forecluse, I get that. But to be so ivasive is not right. State the facts about the home. Why sign up with a forecluse list company. I thought your were realtors, but you are just scammers.How can you charge for something you want to sell? Because it is not yours, You get the lists from the bank. Public information. Nice try.
But, I can see right through this "little" scam, and it is a small scam. Acutally you should get a real job, and contribute to society instead being a slug and sucking the blood out of society. Most likely you prey on the weak and stupid. Have you ever had a real job and paid rent and utilities? Or did you just USE other people for that? J. King785-249-9342 Fraud.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3030122818--SE-Hudson-Blvd…

Answers

2
Reality Track is only useful in my opinion cash buyers that go to Sheriffs auctions. The fee is steep and their listings are hard to understand. Get a REALTOR to help u know which website in your area is best to look for homes. GoGilberts.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 8, 2011
I agree with you Julie. They try to sell to Real Estate Agents too.

Listen to Justin, find a Realtor that you like. Realtors don't charge you anything. (well, not till you find a house to buy and go to close... :)
Web Reference: http://www.VickiTrembly.com