Daryl Chambe…,  in Laguna Niguel, CA

why isn't the comparison graph on some pages?

Asked by Daryl Chambers, Laguna Niguel, CA Tue Aug 28, 2012

I buy a lot of properties and I have a routine for getting an initial snapshot from all the info here. One of those tools in the comparison graph that gives me a quick look at what peak value was. But sometimes it is not on a property page... why?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Georgia/East_Point/sold/10012928…

Answers

1
Chuck Green, Agent, Norcross, GA
Tue Aug 28, 2012
Daryl did you click on sales trends...typically will show the data you are looking for...
Thank you for your reply. Yup I checked and it is not there. It usually is right on the first page towards the bottom. The properties I am looking at today I am vetting from a bulk page and the properties are not active online, but all the comp data is still there. That graph was a great way to get a peak market number which is a criteria some of my clients require
Flag Tue Aug 28, 2012