Mama, Other/Just Looking in Willingboro, NJ

why is the house still on this website?

Asked by Mama, Willingboro, NJ Sat Feb 14, 2009

the house is sold

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_Jersey/Willingboro/sold/4222…

Answers

2
Lola Grace, , Willingboro, NJ
Thu May 5, 2011
My name is Lola Grace and I am a Full Time REALTOR in WIllingboro NJ, Burlington County. If you are looking to; buy, sell or lease, please contact me directly at 609-877-9000 x 135. Oftentimes other websites have a delay in what actually appears in our local Multiple Listing Service.
Valerie Pres…, Agent, Medford, NJ
Wed Feb 2, 2011
Unfortunately, the process of updating listings when the status changes can be slow. Agents don't have the ability to remove their listings from the system. You can always contact an agent to find out the latest status of any property you are interested in. As a buyer's agent, my services to you are free of charge, so call me at (609) 284-3825. I can help you with the homebuying process and let you know what homes are selling for so you get the best price for the home you want.