why does it say one bedroom when it's a three bedroom?

Asked by torres0228, Taunton, MA Wed Apr 24, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Massachusetts/Taunton/sold/20311…

Answers

3
Dee Webster’s answer
Dee Webster, Agent, Norton, MA
Wed Apr 24, 2013
I agree with Jen P. I have this conversations with clients constantly! Only rely on the MLS listing. It is agent generated. The others just try to copy and usually fail miserably.
Dee
Jennifer Lit…, Agent, Norton, MA
Wed Apr 24, 2013
Be happy to help ya figure it out. Could be it pulled inaccurately. Please reach out at 508944-4954 or jensoldmyhouse@gmail.com
Thanks!!
Jennifer Poi…, Agent, Plainville, MA
Wed Apr 24, 2013
Is the property 4 Cushman St in Taunton? I am assuming that this is your property. According to the Assessors office in Taunton it is listed as a 3 bedroom but it is also listed as a Total of 4 rooms with 1 bathroom. So these numbers don't add up. If you have a kitchen and living room, then they aren't included in the total rooms if there are 3 actual bedrooms. What it the purpose for you correcting this? Unfortunately these online websites such as Trulia and Zillow are known to be highly inaccurate regarding listings.