why aren'y there any photos of thr home interior?

Asked by Linda Van Atta, Fremont, CA Mon Oct 28, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3113671141-118-Madrone-Way-Un…

Answers

7
Steven Ornel…, Agent, Fremont, CA
Mon Oct 28, 2013
Hi Linda,

Given there is a picture of an open front door (no access issue per se) the Owner might not want the world to see the inside or the Agent thought it best not to show the condition of the interior.

Days on Market are now 217 days.

Click the following link to view the listing:
http://matrix.mlslistings.com/DE.asp?k=85653XP31F&p=DE-1…

-Steve
Never mind I got it
Flag Mon Oct 28, 2013
What MLS is that Steve?
Flag Mon Oct 28, 2013
The Medford…, Agent, Fremont, CA
Tue Oct 29, 2013
Because the listing agent didn't take any ... it's anyone's guess why not. In addition, even though it's located in Union City, the listing agent chose to list it Santa Clara's MLS ... again, it's anyone's guess why ... it is VERY easy for a Santa Clara agent to list a property in the Alameda County MLS where it belongs.

I'm assuming you know this is a double-wide mobile home in a senior's park. As suggested below, find a local agent who can show you local properties - it's the best way to actually see inside.
.
Brian Ripp, Agent, Fremont, CA
Tue Oct 29, 2013
Hi Linda,

I do agree with the others.

There are approx. 13 mobile homes for sale in the Fremont, Union City & Hayward areas.
You should sit down with a Broker and preview the photos on the computer as well as discuss the condition and other details of the properties.

Good luck with your home search.
Brian
Laura Coffey, Agent, Santa Clarita, CA
Tue Oct 29, 2013
Usually when there is no photos of a home it means the home does not show well or the agent is lazy. I suggest you find a Realtor and schedule an appointment to get in.
John Juarez, Agent, Fremont, CA
Mon Oct 28, 2013
Linda,

Are you aware that this is a 55+ age park?

The agent comments in the mls speak of remodeling but those comments do not seem to have been changed in the last six month or more.

As Steve pointed out, this unit has been on the market for a long time. I would think the owners would love to have an offer.

You should have your Realtor contact the individual specified in the mls information and get more information if you have an interest in the property.
yes, I am aware of the 55 age-I'm 66 years young. but have my limits!! Thanks for the heads up though- I "assumed" the picture issue was because of all of the reasons listed, but you know what happens when we "assume" thanks again to all who replied, suggestions well received Linda "young" 66
Flag Wed Oct 30, 2013
Dawn Rivera, Agent, Fremont, CA
Mon Oct 28, 2013
Hi Linda, as stated below the interior is most likely in need of cosmetic help. No pictures and many days on the market.
Jim Chapin, Agent, Fremont, CA
Mon Oct 28, 2013
Linda,

It is because the listing agent failed to take the necessary time to take more photos and upload them on to the Multiple Listing System. Very poor marketing on behalf of the listing agent.

Jim