whom can I talk to about this property

Asked by Rida Dari, 30075 Wed Mar 4, 2009

This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2003721921--Santa-Fe-Pkwy-…

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Chris Yates, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Wed Mar 4, 2009
You are always better off contacting a REALTOR to assist you in any real estate purchases - they will work on your behalf to get the best deal possible. This especially holds true for any bank owned or REO properties as the process is VERY different from the traditional home purchase. Banks tend to have their own ways of doing things and you need someone who specializes in REO sales to wade you through the minefield.

I would search the site for REALTORS that have had success in REO sales. Best of luck...
Web Reference:  http://www.intownrep.com
0 votes
Tori Lawson,…, , Fayetteville, GA
Wed Mar 4, 2009
Hi Rida,
I would recommend contacting a Realtor (Buyer agent) to represent you in any property that you might be interested in.
Please advise if I can be of further assistance.
Web Reference:  http://www.torilawson.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more