who was the builder for meadowbrook crossing sandown new hampshire?

Asked by doreen, Sandown, NH Tue Sep 27, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3038114256-42-Meadowbrook-Cro…

Answers

2
Patricia McL…, Agent, Raymond, NH
Tue Sep 27, 2011
Hello Doreen, over the years there have been a few different builders that purchased lots. If you are interested in a specific house in that neighborhood, I would be happy to assist you in finding the builder. There are many lots and new constuction in Sandown. I have many years of experience in new constuction and would be happy to assist you. Please call me anytime.
Tracey Langd…, Agent, Stratham, NH
Tue Sep 27, 2011
Hi Doreen

The builder was DHB Homes LLC for Meadowbrook Crossing in Sandown. Is this something you are interested in seeing?

Tracey Guy
Prudential Verani Realty
Sorry so very very late with my reply, But I wished I gotten back to you earlier as for I did buy a lot on MeadowBrook Crossing Sandown built by DHB Builders and I am very disappointed I had looked at the houses that were built on the St. by another builder and they are great, As for my house terrible work I do not recommend them to anyone. Thankyou
Flag Sun Feb 24, 2013