who has the property @4629 Bellamy Court 23462 and how can they be reached?

Asked by Lj, Virginia Beach, VA Wed Jun 17, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Virginia/Virginia_Beach/sold/216…

Answers

6
Drew Hitt, , Virginia Beach, VA
Thu Jun 18, 2009
Owners name is Diane Koffman.

Easy way to contact her, mail her a letter at her home address (4629 Bellamy Court).

Easier way, just go knock on her door and tell her you want to buy her house.

All can be done by yourself, or with the help of your significant other, just so you don't seem too weird knocking on their door.

Drew

P.S. If someone knocked on my door and offered me the right price, you bet I'd move. Give it a shot!
Nancy Christ…, , Virginia Beach, VA
Wed Jun 17, 2009
LJ,
This property was listed with an agent, but has been withdrawn. If you are interested, please contact me, and I can put call the owner and try to arrange for a showing or find out if he is still interested in selling and the price. You can contact me any time. Let me know how I can help you. Nancy Christner 717-2424
Nelene Gibbs, Agent, Chesapeake, VA
Wed Jun 17, 2009
I agree that in many cases you can get a price reduction with the listing agent if you know what you want to pay and tell the agent exactly what you want to offer, however, they cannot advise you since they do work for the seller. Their ultimate goal is to sell the home for the seller so as a listing agent I am more than willing to negotiate with my sellers to get the home sold. If you are familiar with real estate transactions I would say call the listing agent.

If you are a first time buyer or not particularly familiar with real estate transactions, I would certainly recommend that you have your own agent to be sure your are represented from contract thru closing. My buyers know that they do not have to worry about a thing once the contract is signed because I am on top of the transaction the whole way through from start to finish. There are a lot of things that can go wrong if you do not have good representation and an agent that is on top of things..

Let me know how I may assist you.

Nelene Gibbs, Realtor e-Pro
William E. Wood & Assoc.
757 672-3232
mail to : nelene@homesbynelene.com
Web Reference:  http://www.nelenegibbs.com
KK German, Agent, Virginia Beach, VA
Wed Jun 17, 2009
This was listed earlier this year and withdrawn after only 16 days on market. It's behind the crook of the road where Providence Road becomes South Plaza Trail. Contact Wainwright Real Estate if you wish to speak to the former listing agent.
For the most part, if you are a buyer, it's to your advantage to have your own agent. Except perhaps when there are competing offers on a house, hmmm...you wouldn't be represented by the agent who writes your offer, but you just might get the house over other offers, but then you might always have in the back of your mind, 'gee, did I really have to offer that much more to beat the competition??' because, after all the agent who wrote your offer represented the Seller, and not you. Other agents might have their own opinion...
Web Reference:  http://kkgerman.com
Christine Ca…, Agent, Virginia Beach, VA
Wed Jun 17, 2009
The home is listed with an agent who represents the seller. As a buyer you can see the property with an agent who you choose. They can represent you and negotiate the transaction. I would love to assist you. The home is in the Kempsville area and I am very familiar with that area. Plaese feel free to give me a call on my direct line: 757-544-4336 to schedule a time to preview the home.

Christine Cahoon
Realty Executives
Suzanne Hoff…, , Chesapeake, VA
Wed Jun 17, 2009
I will be glad to help with that property.

Feel free to call me.

Suzanne Hoffleit, REALTOR
7576-439-3071