Property Q&A in Ocala>Question Details

Jurine, Other/Just Looking in 34453

who do i talk to about this house?

Asked by Jurine, 34453 Fri Feb 27, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


You can talk to any licensed Realtor in Ocala, such as myself, about this home. This home is a foreclosure, and it is priced well for the market. It doesn't have any appliances, and as a foreclosure, would be an As-Is purchase, subject to a professional inspection to determine any problems with the home.
There are several good foreclosure bargains out there right now, and I would be glad to help you look at any of them. Feel free to call or email me if I can be of any help.

Stephanie Frost
Re/Max Premier Realty
(352) 812-4872
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 27, 2009
Hi. My name is Cheryl Bednar-Jimenez, a Realtor with Coldwell Banker Ellison Realty. I can show you this home. It's a foreclosure currently listed at 89,000. Give me a call for more details or to go see. :-)
352-304-4654 Thanks, Cheryl
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 27, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer