who do i contact for buying information?

Asked by Ramon, 85033 Fri Feb 20, 2009

This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/43224281-1433-S-14th-Ave-Phoe…

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Lucinda Tkach, , Phoenix, AZ
Fri Feb 20, 2009

A licensed real estate agent! Most of us are capable of representing clients for selling thier home or buyers buying homes!

I would suggest interviewing them and asking for referrals!

Feel free to call me if you have any further questions!

Lucinda Tkach
Windermere Central
0 votes
Paul Welden, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Fri Feb 20, 2009
HI Ramon,

Any licensed real estate agent can help you to buy property. However, you will be best served by allowing an experienced, full-time Buyer's Agent to assist you, but be careful of listing/seller's agents that "moonlight" as Buyer's Agents. I am an exclusive Buyer's Agent.

Buyer's Agent Realtor
Web Reference:  http://CheapPhoenixHomes.com
0 votes
Randy Hooker, Agent, Chandler, AZ
Fri Feb 20, 2009
Hi Ramon!

If you contact and deal with the seller's agent, it will be like going to court using your opposition's lawyer. There are plenty of Realtors who can represent you exclusively, cost you nothing, and help guide and protect you throughout the entire home buying process. Those of us that serve the public in that capacity are called Buyer's Agents or Buyer's Brokers. You would be well advised to secure the services of an experienced, full time Buyer's Broker.

All the best!


Randy Hooker
Buyer's Broker
0 votes
Carlos Ramir…, Agent, Mesa, AZ
Fri Feb 20, 2009

Any Buyer's Agent should be able to help you. Please let me know if you would like assistance.

ABR - Accredited Buyer Representative
Web Reference:  http://www.SmartAZRealty.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more