who do i contact about a listing i'm interested in, 96 river oaks circle, 30536?

Asked by Ronald Smith, McDonough, GA Thu Jul 9, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1055753245-96-River-Oaks-Cir-…

Answers

4
Ronald Gibbs, Agent, Ellijay, GA
Thu Dec 24, 2009
I am the agent with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers in Ellijay that has this house listed currently. If you need any information or would like to make an appointment to see the house please email me or give me a call. This house is priced to sell and I expect to see it move quickly. Thank you!

email: ronald.gibbs@metrobrokers.com
http://www.realtorronaldgibbs.com
phone 706-276-2500
Sharon Huney…, Agent, East Ellijay, GA
Thu Jul 9, 2009
I'll be happy to help you with this listing. This home is in a gated community neat the Cartecay River. I'll be happy to show it to you at your convenience or answer any questions you might have about it. Please contact me. 404-861-984 or shuneycutt@ellijay.com
Judy Aselton, Agent, Blue Ridge, GA
Thu Jul 9, 2009
Mr. Smith,

This house is currently listed in another MLS service and that owner may be in contact with you. Let me know if I can help you further.

Judy Aselton
Century 21 Professional Realty Group - Blue Ridge/Ellijay, Ga.
judy@judyaselton.com
Judy Aselton, Agent, Blue Ridge, GA
Thu Jul 9, 2009
Hi Mr. Smith,

That listing was for a house in River's Edge, a S/D off Mulky Road (Off Hwy 52E). The S/D is bordered by the Cartecay River. It has 4 BR, 3B on 2.67 ac. It has a 3 car garage, master on main, laundry hook up on main and in full finished basement. Good for full time or weekend!!

This is an older listing and not on the current MLS. If you would like further information, please feel free to contact me. Judy Aselton, C21 Ellijay/BlueRidge, Ga. 678-463-1129