Property Q&A in Highland>Question Details

pjwade4, Home Buyer in Highland, IN

who do I contact about this property. I am interested in buying in this area and would like more information on this home and the contact info

Asked by pjwade4, Highland, IN Mon Feb 4, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3075096010--Franklin-Ave-H…

Answers

3
It can take some time for this property to come up on the market.
It appears that this is a home that Trulia has listed as a potential sale in the future. If you read the description of the home it mentions that the home has gone into default. This means that the bank has sent the owner a legal notice that they have not made their payments and that the bank may begin foreclosure proceedings. This can take some time. So, unfortunately this home is not yet for sale as a foreclosure. With that said, there are other homes that are further along in the foreclosure process and available to purchase. If you would like assistance in buying a home, give me a call. Highland is within my service area.
Bill Port
RE/MAX Results
219-613-7527
Feel free to call me 708 516 6282. Highland is my territory. Thank you Jesse