Property Q&A in Lincoln Park>Question Details

Dgerfy, Home Buyer in Arlington Heights, IL

who do I contact?

Asked by Dgerfy, Arlington Heights, IL Sun May 27, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3084217085--N-Orchard-St-2…

Answers

9
Why not contact Jeff Stewart to get all the info on this particular property, but also any other that you
may be interested in. You need an good, experienced local Agent, who will prepare you for the plus and minus of a foreclosure purchase, and or find you a similar property.

Most importantly your financing of the purchase should be clear and safe.... Jeff is a colleague of mine and I recommend him highly to you.

EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
YourRealtor4Life! Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients & covering the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs and the fine homes of the North Shore and with her partner agents most states in the US and world wide properties.
@Properties Northshore 30 GreenBay Road, Winnetka Illinois 60093
If you are preapproved to purchase a home in this price range then this condo may be an option for you. Should you need any assistance, feel free to contact me
Hi there,

As Cathi stated below, this home is in fact on the market and has been for about 20 days. As you know by now, the condition of some foreclosures can be in not-so-great shape but this home looks like the bank has gone in and cleaned/painted a bit in order to help the condo show as well as possible.

Now, there are a couple very specific rules that go along with buying into this association so please call or email me for that info and I'm also able to email you additional photos and info about the condo and the association in order to give you a better idea than that Trulia can provide.

If you're able to check the condo out today I'm available as well - just let me know!

Jeff Stewart
REALTOR®, @properties
3101 N. Greenview Avenue, Chicago, IL 60657
309-269-3499 CELL | 773-305-0480 FAX
jeffstewart@atproperties.com
Dgerfy,

I'm not sure why agents are saying this property is not available because it is. Apparently, some agents are misinformed as I have the listing right in front of me and as I mentioned last night when you posted, I'd be happy to assist you with it.

It's a Fannie Mae HomePath property and those afford buyers a great opportunity to buy with only 3% down, no private mortgage insurance and no appraisal. It also may not last on the market if it's a quality property. From the pictures, it looks like it's in nice condition.

Cathi
Keller Williams Realty Partners
847-477-3494
Web Reference: http://www.CathiWeaver.com
Properties not on the market.

Get a good buyers agent. This way you have someone to walk you through the process, at no cost to you. Interview two or three agents and go with the one you mesh best with. I would be happy to help.

Matt Laricy
Americorp Real Estate
Managing Broker/Partner, e-PRO
mlaricy@americorpre.com
708-250-2696
I would suggest you work with a realtor that will share their commission with you but still provide full service.
Web Reference: http://LucidRealty.com
What people mean is that they are happy to help you find 'something' in that area. This listings is not real.................yet. It is just an announcement of the completion of th foreclosure process. It can take the bank 1-3 months to finihs their 'process' and put the property on the market.
There are some 2/2's in LP at that price point,but most are in high rise buildings. Try realtor.com o rmy site or just about any site other than zillow or trulia if you are not ready to work with an agent.
Hi Phil,
You are correct that many agents will post that they are happy to help the consumer find something because the property being sought after is not available, but you are misinformed about this one.

It is available, that's why I offered to assist this consumer with this specific property in my post.
Flag Mon May 28, 2012
That is a viable listing (sometimes Realty Track listings arent!) I live on Wrightwood a block away and am very familiar with the neighborhood, having lived here for almost 30 yrs. As a Prudeential Rubloff agent I can arrange a showing and help you through the process of buying this unit or finding another if this turns out not to be what you are looking for.
You will get very many responses today, as your post goes out to all the agents who subscribe to Trulia. Pick an agent that knows the area and will work hard on your behalf, as I will. The help of a good real estate agent is invaluable, but free to buyers.

Diane Boyle
Prudential Rubloff
2663 N. Halsted
773-343-4114
dboyle@rubloff.com
I'd be happy to help you with this property.

Feel free to give me call. I am available for the next 10 minutes. Otherwise, email me or call me tomorrow.

Cathi
Keller Williams Realty Partners
847-477-3494