Property Q&A in Napa>Question Details

Eric Steinley, Other/Just Looking in 94558

who could i speak with about setting up an appointment to view the kingston ave. house?

Asked by Eric Steinley, 94558 Fri Mar 18, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3008050958-3159-Kingston-Ave-…

Answers

4
Dear Eric,
I would be happy to set up an appointment for you and help you understand the market. As you may already know, properties in this price range have decreased substantially in value over the past 3 years and there are some very interesting opportunities out there. If you would like me to look for comparable properties or just look at this one, it would be my pleasure.
I was the Executive Vice Presdient/General Manager of our company until June and decided, after 15 years in management with this company that I wanted to return to sales. I am very excited because I now have the opportunity to assist buyers and sellers.
My partner is a gentleman, Nickolas Simone, we work as a team. Our bi-line is "Excellence Defined."
I hope to hear from you soon.
Hi Eric.
Mark Lesti here. I am the owner and broker of Windermere Real Estate here in Napa. Feel free to call me at 707-320-8950 to see Kingston.
Feel free to contact me at either 707-254-9999 or email mike@mikebolen.com and I will get a appoitnment set for you.
You can click on "contact the agent" button if you would like to have the listing agent of the property show it to you. If not, any one of us agents can show you the property at a time that's convenient for you. :)