who can i speak to regarding this home?

Asked by pmb, Penfield, NY Tue Jan 22, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3022309073--Chippenham-Dr-…

Answers

2
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Tue Jan 22, 2013
Keep in mind that RealtyTrac's information may not always be accurate and oftentimes can be misleading--you could be looking at a lis pendens property--notice of default--some of those properties may not be for sale yet, and some may never be, if the default is satisfied by the owner. If you are interested in foreclosures, work with an agent, as most do end up being listed by a broker--he/she will have access to reliable information--also don't overlook traditional sales as some may turn out to be a much better bargain than some of the foreclosure properties.
Bradley Newt…, Agent, PITTSFORD, NY
Tue Jan 22, 2013
Patrick,
That depends on the address and if it is for sale or not. Although it is listed on Trulia as a pre-foreclosure/forclosure, it may not be any more. Information on this website is only as accurate as the person who puts it on there. I would be glad to research this more for you with identifiable information. Doing a quick MLS search nothing on this street came up for sale that matches the information given. If you would like more assistance give me a call/text me at 585-236-7780 or email me at BradNewton@Remax.net.

Brad Newton
Certified Buyer Representative
Seniors Real Estate Specialist
RE/MAX Custom
585-236-7780