which house is it? Can you at least provide 1 picture of the actual homes?

Asked by Marcelett Douglas, Wed Jan 23, 2013

I'm a 1st time homebuyer considering moving from New York to California and want to know how to go through the process so far away?

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3095673500--Jay-Carroll-Dr…

Answers

2
Susan Bo'ur, Agent, Manhattan Beach, CA
Thu Jan 24, 2013
Good morning Marcy,

This house has just begun the foreclosure process, so is not yet available, and may not be depending on if the homeowner is to pay what is currently in default.

As Realtor's, we do not add these properties to Trulia. We use the Multiple Listing Service which is accurate and always updated.

I'd be happy to send you property info sheets on listings that are available..these includes several pictures of the inside and out..complete details on the property, including a map, local schools, restaurants, etc..
There is no fee, no obligation to email these to you.

The process is the same to purchase a property whether you're local or long distance. It is important for you to see the property in person, and then everything else can be handled via email.

Please contact me directly with your criteria, and I can start sending you info sheets.

Susan Bo'ur Realtor/Coldwell Banker
Susan@SusanBour.com
(310) 600-4240
Tony Lewis, Agent, Valencia, CA
Wed Jan 23, 2013
Marcy, Let me know the maximum price, number of bedrooms and if you want a condo, town home or a house. and I'll keep you updated with new listings in Santa Clarita, Ca. as they hit the market. We are located just 32 miles north of downtown Los Angeles with Six Flags Magic Mountain as our most notable landmark. Schools, Safety, Cleanliness and good neighbors bring people relocating constantly. Let me know when you will be out and ready to see homes. You have my 33 years of local knowledge along with my love of working with relocation on your side.

Your Friend & Realtor,
Tony Lewis
RE/MAX of Valencia
Cell - 661-510-7975
Web Reference:  http://www.TonyLewis.com