where is the parking area? Is it located in the front of the house out on the street or or on the side? Can a garage be added to this property?

Asked by Laura Whaley, Greensboro, NC Wed Jan 18, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3064275609-1539-Tammy-Ct-Kann…

Answers

2
Daniel Fisher, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Thu Jan 19, 2012
Hello again, Laura.
Details about this home are in the below link. Please let me know if I can help.
Daniel Fisher, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Thu Jan 19, 2012
Good morning, Laura:
This cul-de-sac ranch home features 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, breakfast, kitchen, and living room. Home sits on a quarter acre flat lot with fenced backyard, deck, porch and pool. Parking area is located on the driveway in front of this home. http://binged.it/Ag0YgA There is physically enough space to build a garage in front of the home and there also seems to be enough space to build a driveway past the left side of the home to a garage in the back yard (although the pool may block this area). It would almost certainly need to be a detached garage separated from the home by at least 3 feet.
The Kannapolis planning and zoning department would need to confirm what specifically is allowed. I would also recommend that we talk to the building permit department about what they would require.
At this time, this government owned home is only available to buyers who will live in it as a personal residence (or non-profits or government housing groups). There is special financing available to allow owner occupants to purchase with just $100 down payment.
You have to be preapproved and must go through a competitive bidding process using a registered broker, which we are. If you are interested in seeing inside or placing a bid, please let me know ASAP. Bid Submission Time Remaining: 13 Hours 28 Minutes.
If you have a full time agent with a Masters degree in Planning with Finance and over two decades of experience, working for you, you will likely do better in negotiations. I'd be pleased to provide that service. ...if you appreciate this answer, please give it a "thumbs up", or if this was the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a "best answer" click.