where i have to conect to buy this house?

Asked by Samjhana, Alameda County, CA Thu Jan 24, 2013

This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3089850318--Masonic-Ave-Al…

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


The Medford…, Agent, Fremont, CA
Mon Jan 28, 2013
As you have seen by responses to your other requests, you need to hook up with a Realtor who can show you active listings. If it has the RealtyTrac logo, it's not a real listing and not available to see.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Property Q&A in Albany Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more