Property Q&A in Fallbrook>Question Details

Elanasd11, Home Buyer in Fallbrook, CA

where do I go to make an offer?

Asked by Elanasd11, Fallbrook, CA Thu Aug 25, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3059322821--N-Orange-Ave-F…

Answers

11
We also provide an online offer service. Contact joseph@arendsengroup.com
Hi Elana,
Please feel free to contact me directly and I can write you up an offer on line.
Sharon
sharon@broadpointproperties.com
Oops! Forgot to leave you a number. 760 815-6977.
We have several properties we are working on in Fallbrook. Please give us a call. We would love to help you.
there is a way to track auction status - you must first have a copy of the Notice of Trustee's Sale - which has a trustee sale number on it - this can then be used to call and determine sale date. They dont always go on the date as the reporting agencies are not always accurate but it is about 80% accurate - you need to do this consistently and you will have good information - read my article in the Village News this week on short sales and you will have a good idea of the process thanks Pam Moss Broker Associate Willis Allen Real Estate Fallbrook, Ca
Elanasd11,
I was the first to respond to your question and have now retreived some additional information on the property for you. Having grown up in Fallbrook and an agent with Remax there for nearly 12 years I know the market and the local agents very well. I called the listing agent (Janice) who had the property listed nearly a year. She said the bank is very uncooperative regarding a short sale on the property and at this point the property is going to auction. The auction process does not allow interested parties to know the actual date/time of the auction and even when the property comes up on the list, there's a good chance it may be postponed to another day/time. The only way to buy at an auction is to stand at the courthouse steps each day and wait for the announcement that the property is going to be auctioned at that moment. It's not a very freindly process and therefore why more people don't buy auctioned homes. I hope you find this information useful and if you'd still like to find a home in Fallbrook, please call me. I'd be happy to assist you.
Brad Manning
Team Manning-Remax/United Fallbrook
(760) 419-1144
Hi Elana,
Your best bet when purchasing a property is to be represented by an agent. As you can see, there are lots of agents willing to help. You definitely want somebody to represent you and be your advocate. If you have any questions about the process, or want more info regarding this property or other properties similar to it, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks!
Sinead McAllister
Broker
McAllister Homes Real Estate
858-205-5215
This listing was scheduled for a trustee sale on 8-19-11. It's possible that the sale was postponed. It was a short sale with "no lender knowledge"..so unless the sale was postponed..it's gone to sale. With a few phone calls, we can find out. Call Jack Dudenhoeffer, 760-695-8900 for more information. I live in Fallbrook and have been a Broker for over thirty three years.
Hi, I found the home you're interested in. It is still active. It is currently occupied, so we would need to make an appointment. I can send you the MLS link so you can see all the data on the home and we can go from there. I could call the Listing Agent to see when we would be able to get in to see it. I also live in Fallbrook. Let me know. Thanks. Oh, and it is listed on the MLS as $110,000. Please call me, I can be your agent if you'd like. :)

Melody Dorman 760-695-2465
Feel free to contact me and we can gather all the intel needed to determine whether or not this property is still available and the probability of getting it. Each property is it's own story these days and need to be researched thorouughly. I am glad to help you as little or as much as you like with no obligations.

Cheers,

Jason
619-417-1658
Jason@noviproperty.com
Web Reference: http://Www.noviproperty.com
This home is currently listed in the multiple listing service. it shows it is being sold as a short sale but has been scheduled to be auctioned. Some homes scheduled to be auctioned can still be sold through the short sale process depending on if the lender will allow it. If your interested, you can reach me at (760) 419-1144 and I'll be happy to do some research regarding the status and possibility of your offer being accepted prior to auction.
I look forward to your call,
Brad Manning
Team Manning-Remax United/Fallbrook
(760) 419-1144
Lic. No. 01293191