Esraa, Home Buyer in Parma, OH

where can i get the contact info to contact the agent of this house? how much is the price of the house?

Asked by Esraa, Parma, OH Fri Jun 12, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Ohio/Parma_Heights/sold/102579-6…

Answers

1
Rita Legan, Agent, Strongsville, OH
Fri Jun 12, 2009
Hello Esraa,
Thank you for your inquiry on 6969 Anthony Lane in Parma Heights. The home sold for $216,000 on Nov 22, 2005. I tried to find the original list price on the MLS but could not, that means I could not find the agent either. The home might have sold outside the MLS, and has not been for sale with an MLS Brokerage since. If you are looking for homes in Parma Heights, I would be happy to send you a free, no obligation search and if something catches your eye I can research it further for you. Just let me know at rlegan@kw.com or 440-227-4461 Cell/VM or just click on the link below and you set what you are looking for.
Enjoy!
Rita Legan ASP Staging Realtor and eagent