Property Q&A in Sea Girt>Question Details

Donnaski523, Other/Just Looking in Sea Girt, NJ

where are the elem. school and high school for this property?

Asked by Donnaski523, Sea Girt, NJ Fri Sep 16, 2011

This question is about this property:…

Although Trulia is reporting this as a "Sea Girt" property, it is actually located on the border of Wall and Sea Girt in an area known as "Sea Girt Estates", which is the reason for the confusion of which schools. The "mailing address is Sea Girt, but the actual location is Wall Township. (totally confusing, I know!)

While pursuant to Real Estate Commision rules I am not able to provide feedback on school systems, you might want to investigate Wall Township Schools vs. Sea Girt School systems. I think you might find that Wall Township schools have a better rating. Then again, it all depend on the goals of your children as certain school districts have greater accolades for certain areas of interest than others.

If you would like to view this or other properties in the Wall/Sea Girt area, I would be happy to oblige as this is my main territory.

Francesca Patrizio, Broker Sales Associate, ePro, SRES
Web Reference:
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 16, 2011
All New Jersey School information can be found here

If your looking for a professional who tailors your Real Estate experience to your needs drop me a line.

Monmouth County has wonderful neighborhoods with various lifestyle choices. I can provide you with detailed information pertaining to school districts, transportation, market data and sales statistics. I can provide you with the vital information you need to make a well informed investment decision.

Kindest Regards,
Dawn Marie White
Broker-Sales Manager
Crossroads Realty Inc
1-800-677-4033 Office
732-581-9414 Cell
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 18, 2011
I know this is tricky, Sea Girt Estates are in Wall Township. If you are looking in Sea Girt you might like the house at 711 Crescent Place. It is my listing and priced right at $599,000. We just lowered the price and getting a lot of showings. If you would like to see it give me a call. 711 Crescent Place, Sea Girt MLS 21107083

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 17, 2011
This house is in Wall Twp. The zip code is the same zip code for Sea Girt proper for this home. Wall shares a zip with Sea Girt and other sections with Manasquan and still others with Belmar. Unfortunately, it makes it difficult for people who don't know the boundaries to figure out which town the property actually resides in.
The elementary school is Old Mill. Wall has a middle or "Intermediate" school and then Wall High School. Wall schools are excellent as are Sea Girt's. But, Sea Girt is a much smaller town, smaller elementary system (one school vs. 5) and Sea Girt Elementary goes to 8th grade and then students go to Manasquan HS. Of course, we have many private schools locally also.
If you are only looking for homes in Sea Girt, you would be best to work with a local agent who knows the area and can send you out homes that are specifically Sea Girt to avoid any confusion.
Web Reference: