where are photos of the bedrooms? how much $ work does it take to make kitchen and bedrooms liveable, up to date?

Asked by deborahdmh, Lake Saint Louis, MO Thu Apr 19, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/3081761846-316-Oakborough-Dr-Lake-S… target="_blank" rel="nofollow noreferrer noopener">http://www.trulia.com/property/3081761846-316-Oakborough-Dr-…

Answers

2
Dale Weir, Agent, Chesterfield, MO
Thu Apr 19, 2012
This is a foreclosure owned by Bank of America. Typically the banks do not pay the Realtors who list the property to do much marketing of the properties, and that includes taking pictures. Their attitude is that if someone is interested in a home in that price range and area, they will visit it and find out for themselves

In an old MLS listing on the home, it shows: 13x10 master bedroom, 11x10 bedroom, 10x10 bedroom, 11x11 kitchen, and 15x12 living room on the first floor. Then a 13x13 rec room and a 13x13 family room in the basement. It shows most of the floors as being wood on the main level and carpet in the basement

I have seen some foreclosures that were immaculate, but the majority need some work. I would encourage you to get preapproved by a good lender (contact me if you need a name) and to discuss both regular and rehab loans with your lender. If you would like me to arrange a showing of the home, please contact me
Alicia Clark…, , Saint Charles County, MO
Thu Apr 19, 2012
This is a foreclosure, and the Realtors of these properties tend not to take too many pictures. One reason is they are overwhelmed with these properties, and the other is they aren't going to post the worst pictures. This listing displays pictures of 2 of the bedrooms.

There is no way for any of us to know how much work is necessary to deem the property habitable. One would have to enter the property and bring a contractor with them (or draw on their own experience) to make that determination. These are things a Realtor can help you with. The first step in the home buying process is obtaining a Realtor, and getting pre-approved for a mortgage loan (assuming you are not a cash buyer).

Interview more than one Realtor & lender, and choose who you think best fits your needs. The process will be easier from that point forward, because your Realtor can help you do the homework!