when will i be able to move into this house?

Asked by Lena Mahvong, Las Vegas, NV Wed Jul 22, 2009

when will they let me move in.......

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/map/1082822991-6502-American-…

Answers

2
Penny OBrien, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Wed Jul 22, 2009
Hi Lena,

I'm not sure if you're the buyer/buyers but you should be contacting your agent for answers to your questions. Cash deals close much more quickly than financed properties and it looks as though it's scheduled to close in a month from now.

Per MLS is shows it went into contract yesterday.

Contact your agent that's why you have one working for you. Congrats, on your new place.

Penny
Heather Peck, Home Owner, Las Vegas, NV
Wed Jul 22, 2009
Lena - This property is under contract. If you're the buyer, you can move in after escrow closes and the deed records. In a cash deal, that can happen in 30 days or less. If you're financing, right now its taking anywhere from 45-60 days. But escrow has to close and the deed has to record before you can be handed the keys.

If I can help you find another property like this one, don't hesitate to contact me.

Heather Peck
Rosen & Company West
702-595-7380
LasVegasExpert@yahoo.com