Malou Arenas, Home Buyer in Irvine, CA

when is the next open house?

Asked by Malou Arenas, Irvine, CA Mon Feb 11, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3108135152-12-Fort-Sumter-Irv…

Answers

5
Shadi Kian, Agent, Lake Forest, CA
Mon Feb 11, 2013
Hello Malou; I guess you got the idea by all your answers! You don't have to wait for an Open House. Just call a Realtor of your choice and ask them if you can take a look at this property. They will be more than happy to show you. There are already many Realtor, here in this site willing to help you. If you have your loan approval ready, you will make an stronger buyer. Here in South Orange County, buyers are mostly Cash or at least 20-30% down payment. It is a wild wild world out there again.
Well you need to have a professional hold your hand who cares. I am a mortgage and real estate broker. You can call me at 949-510-1955 if you have any questions about your loan approval or this or any other properties.
Good Luck with you
Shadi Kian
Broker
DeltaMax Mortgage/Realty
DRE: 01225768
NMLS:248451
Grant Fawcett, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Tustin, CA
Mon Feb 11, 2013
Malou:

I'm a mortgage banker who can assist you with pre approval if needed. Castle & Cooke Mortgage is a direct lender with our own in house underwriting team. We also have the ability to sell direct to Fannie, Freddie & Ginnie which eliminates many overlays.

The Chairman of Dole Foods, David Murdock, is also founder and chairman of Castle & Cooke Mortgage. We known for our 8 day loan closing guarantee!

Our application is on line and takes less than 10 minutes to complete. However, I strongly suggest we speak prior to ask a few major qualifying questions.

I'm available 24/7 on my cell (949)212-4578 & would be happy to assist you or use me as a sounding board if you have questions.

Grant Fawcett
Mortgage Banker
Castle & Cooke Mortgage
Ph: (949)212-4578
NMLS: 832635
Joe Van Foss…, Agent, Fullerton, CA
Mon Feb 11, 2013
Hi Malou,

If you are looking to purchase in today's market, there's no reason to wait for an open house. Homes are sometimes selling within the first few days on the market. If you would like, I would be happy to show you this home or other homes in Irvine similar to this one:

http://www.homesinocandla.com/listings/propertytype/SINGLE/m…

Please get in touch at your earliest convenience.

Joe Van Fossen
(714)584-7154
joe.vanfossen@gmail.com
Louri Groves…, Agent, Fountain Valley, CA
Mon Feb 11, 2013
Hi Malou,

If you are interested in purchasing this property, I would be happy to provide a private showing at your earliest convenience. No need to go to the next open house with the general public.

As you may already know, this custom 4 bedroom, 3 bath home was built in 1987. Estimated interior square footage is 2967 sq ft. Lot size is 7,750 sq ft.

HOA dues are $65monthly. No mello roos.

School district is Irvine Unified (Elementary: Brywood / Jr. High: Sierra Vista / Hs: Northwood)

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to see the property.

Hope this has been helpful!

Louri Groves
Prudential California Realty

PS, Bob is correct in advising you to get pre-approved by a qualified lender of your choice.
Bob Phillips, Agent, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Mon Feb 11, 2013
Hello Malou, You don't have to wait for an open house - simply contact your Realtor, or any Realtor of your choosing, to meet you, to show you the property.

Or, are you simply looking for decorating ideas?

If you're thinking of buying a property - in this, or any other price range - your first step is to either have sufficient cash, ( About 30% of buyers in Orange County are paying cash.) for such a purchase, or to have been pre-approved by a qualified lender of your choice.

If you've already taken that step, contacting a Realtor will be the next step.

Good luck in your search.