when is the auction ? and when can i see the property ?

Asked by Zia, Downey, CA Fri Dec 21, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3102991164--Harvest-Ave-Ce…

Answers

2
Tom White, Agent, Seal Beach, CA
Fri Dec 21, 2012
Hi Zia,

As indicated by the first answer this particular home is really "not on the market" or not available. Often homes that are in the foreclosure process and headed for auction show as available when really there is an offer at the bank being considered.

I would be happy to provide you with an INITIAL CONSULTATION (at no obligation) and give you the materials that will explain different types of sales that are common today (like the pre foreclosure you were interested in).Many clients say it's the best 30 minutes they've spent, saving them lots of time, frustration and money.

P.S. I'll have a large home, similar in size to this one, available in a great part of Long Beach soon if you're interested.

Tom White
First Team Real Estate
Tom@TomHelpsYou.com
714 287-4486
Emily Knell, Agent, Huntington Beach, CA
Fri Dec 21, 2012
This property is under contract with a buyer & if the listing agent is successful it would close as a short sale & avert the auction block.

There are other homes like this one in the area where owners are in some stage of default & the home is not on the market.

Shoot me an email directly if you'd like to talk to me about this some more, I don't look back on this same Trulia thread for answers posted after mine.

Emily S. Knell
EmilyKnell1@yahoo.com
562-430-3053 c
Realtor Since 1996
Realty ONE Group
Short Sale Specialist - 100% success rate