when is open house, and why no pictures of the inside of the house, is it that bad. I live around the corner,

Asked by Adrienne, Brooklyn, NY Tue Mar 17, 2009

the outside looks ok, but i would love to see the inside.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1061766541-1372-Madison-St-Br…

Answers

1
Mitchell Fel…, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Wed Mar 18, 2009
Adrienne:

This property is still available, it is a short sale and the bank has approved a purchase price of $415,900. You may even be able to get it for less. There are no other interior photos available, but the interior is in average condition. You should definately take a look at it... If you want I can get you in the house on Thursday (3/19/2009) at about 10-11AM or on Saturday (3/21/2009) at about 10:30 to 11:30AM.

This home is a legal 2 family with a 3 bedroom apartment over a 3 bedroom apartment plus a full finished basement with 5 rooms, a bath and access to the backyard.

This is a great opportunity! Contact me to set up an appointment to view it, the sooner the better!

Mitchell Feldman
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com