when can you make a offer on this house we are first time buyers and would love to have this house?

Asked by Mervar, 48044 Sun Aug 14, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3057342990--North-Ave-Ray-…

Answers

2
Stephen Conn…, Agent, Birmingham, MI
Sun Aug 14, 2011
I can make an offer tomorrow morning, Mevar. Let me do some research on prices in the area. I will do a comparative market analysis to determine a price that will be accepted. I have to research what the current mortgage is to make sure an offer will be accepted. Thanks Steve 248 819 6464.
Karen Paytas, Agent, Clinton Twp, MI
Sun Aug 14, 2011
Mervar:

As the listing states this home hasn't been foreclosed on yet. The homeowner is behind on payments but still has the chance to modify or catch up on payments. You or your agent would have to keep an eye out for it to come on the market before you could make an offer. If you are not working with an agent I would be happy to assist you in locating a home.

Have a Great Day!!

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
586-709-8465
kpaytas@mirealsource.com