when can I view the home?

Asked by Eric, Oakland, CA Sun Aug 12, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3089453744-4629-Mountain-Blvd…

Answers

5
Antoine Pirs…, Agent, Oakland, CA
Mon Aug 13, 2012
The process of finding a home does not start online. Of course, many people think it does, but I can tell you that a lot of online information is incorrect or dated.
First find a Realtor who will discuss with you the specifics of what you are looking for. That Realtor will find out where in the purchasing process you are, and lay out a plan on how to get to an actual purchase. Buying a home is not just finding it online and liking the pictures.
Antoine
Pacita Dimac…, Agent, Oakland, CA
Sun Aug 12, 2012
Glad you're online searching....but what you're finding may not be updated. Further, by asking a question on this site as to when you can view the home raises more questions

Do you have a realtor?
If not, please get one to help you?
If not paying in cash, are you preapproved for a loan so that you know what you can afford?

If you are not preapproved for a loan, that's the first thing you should do so that you are only looking at homes within your budget range.

If you don't know where to get preapproved, ask a realtor to give some recommendations. By all means, avoid getting preapproved online. You need a lender with whom you can have a face-to-face and direct communications with, someone who will treat you as more than just a number or a voice at the end of the line.

And if you don't have a realtor, please get one. Buying real estate property may be the biggest purchase you'll make so why not have a professional help you?
Joanna Hirsch, Agent, Oakland, CA
Sun Aug 12, 2012
Please let me know how I can help. I have a similar property coming on the market in the area in September.
Joanna Hirsch
The Grubb Company
Michele Seni…, Agent, Oakland, CA
Sun Aug 12, 2012
This property is currently pending. There is another property that's active though that has similar specs:

http://www.trulia.com/property/3061269088-3760-Fruitvale-Ave…

If you'd like to see it, or to talk about getting set up with real time listings, give me a call or shoot me an email.

Michele Senitzer
510.283.1990 cell
michelesenitzer@gmail.com
http://www.EcoHomeJournal.com
John Juarez, Agent, Fremont, CA
Sun Aug 12, 2012
You are too late!

This home was listed for sale on July 7th and it went into contract on July 20th. It is Pending.

If you have a Realtor, you should you should ask why this house was not brought to your attention in a timely manner. If you don’t have a Realtor that you are working with than you should find one. Your Realtor can help you to find houses that meet your criteria as soon as they come on the market. This is a fast moving market with limited inventory and well priced houses are selling very quickly.

Trying to do the job that the professionals get paid to do is often frustrating and this is just another example of that frustration. And speaking of paying…you should already know that the seller will pay your Realtor for the services provided to you. If you did not know that it is one more reason for you to contact a local Realtor and find out house the system works and how a Realtor can help you.

Ask your friends, family or co-workers for a recommendation of a Realtor with whom they have had a good experience. Or contact one of the professionals who you see here on Trulia.com.