what's wrong with this home?

Asked by hoshawtiffany, South Elgin, IL Mon May 21, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3084955712-856-Carnoustie-Ct-…

Answers

3
Stewart Rami…, Agent, Grayslake, IL
Mon May 21, 2012
Hi Hoshawtiffany, This home is a short sale and priced within the neighborhood range of about $100k - $160k. Don't be scared to try and purchase a short sale home, as most agents- including myself- are very well versed on how to handle this type of sale. In fact, I am a CDPE, which stands for Certified Distressed Property Expert, so feel free to call me at 773-988-1710 if you have additional questions about short sales or if you'd like to see this one. I'm happy to help you in your search for a new home and look forward to hearing from you soon!
we already have an agent, however, I'll be talking to him about getting in to see this home! I really like it so far just want to see more pics! I love the location, don't mind the taxes and the curb appeal is fantastic! Thank you guys for your answers!
Flag Tue May 22, 2012
Teresa Stultz, Agent, Saint Charles, IL
Mon May 21, 2012
What's wrong with this property---it may be nothing other than a good realistic price! I know the subdivision since I live in Elgin myself and I am happy to show you the property! Similiar properties are selling in this subdivision anywhere from 105,000 to 150,000 and two have recently sold in the subdivision for 117,500 and 139,800. The best advice I can give is let's go take a look and I will have more information to provide you, please reach me at 630-205-5568.
Nancy Eisele, Agent, chomburg, IL
Mon May 21, 2012
Possibly nothing is wrong with the home, lets go take a look and see for ourselves. It is a short sale and therefore listed at an attractive price, and it is "sold as is" as are most short sales due to financial constraints. "As is" just means there is no money for fix ups, credits or repairs if needed. You still have the right to a licensed inspection and within proper procedures to get your earnest money returned should you find an issue you need to walk away from. Call me at 630 776-1410