Property Q&A in Lincoln Park>Question Details

danrwagner, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

what's the address for this location? also, what floor is the unit (top, middle, ground?)

Asked by danrwagner, Chicago, IL Sun Jan 6, 2013

This question was asked from this property:…

Look like an advertisement for Realty Trac. You may want to sign up on their website to see if it is real.…

Your best option is to work with a broker.

Best of Luck,

Manuel Brown, Broker
iMove Chicago

Like my other colleagues have noted, you can never entirely trust what you see on many realtor websites. Please visit my website at and get up to the minute information on properties that fit your criteria. This is offered to you free of charge, and the information that you can obtain will be exactly what any real estate professional can offer you. I would like to offer any assistance that I can, to assist you in your property search.
This is not a posting of an available property but a notice that was picked up by Trulia more than 6 months ago. If there isn't specific information available about something you see posted, then most likely it isn't an active listing. Trulia isn't the best way to search for these types of properties as they post information that isn't current or can be confusing. Your best bet is to work with an agent who can find you the properties you're interested in as soon as they become available. My office is just a few blocks away from this location; I'm happy to help. Best of luck with your search.

Cindy Wilson
Koenig & Strey
This is not a fake posting. Read what it says. It is a notice of Default which became public knowledge so Realty Trac made it sort of public. Some day it may finish the foreclosure process and the bank will put it ont he market to sell, but thatcan take 1yr+.
Try or find an agent to help you if you are serious about buying.
Hey Dan,

Like Matt said, below, this isn't a legit listing, unfortunately. One thing to note, when a Trulia listing does not give an address 99% of the time it's fake and you should just move on to the next one. If a Realtor was listing a foreclosure you better believe they want any prospective Buyer to know the exact address - make sense?

On another note, if you're not working with a Realtor and are doing all of the work on your own I would be happy to help you out with the search. My job is to take all of the weight off your shoulders and help you find legit listings that fit what you're really looking for. For Buyers there is no fee to use a Realtor so I'm literally a free resource.

Call my cell or email me and I can get you started.

Jeff Stewart
REALTOR®, @properties
3101 N. Greenview Avenue, Chicago, IL 60657
309-269-3499 CELL | 773-305-0480 FAX
email me at and I will send you what I have
Looks like a fake listing. Trulia is famous for these.