Property Q&A in Nashville>Question Details

goodejc, Both Buyer and Seller in Chicago, IL

what percentage of this property is cleared vs wooded?

Asked by goodejc, Chicago, IL Thu Sep 19, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3045127176-7872-Charlotte-Pik…

Answers

6

This property is pretty much all trees. I would say about 90% 10.24 acres with manufactured home.

Let me know if I can be of further help to you.
The property is still available...This is why it is important to have an agent that has the tools to help you and your family.

Call me and my assistant and I will be more than happy to help.

Chuck Bush
615-927-6915
From the measurements I just took off the tax records, it looks like approximately 1.5 acres is open which is where the house sits. Out of that, there is a pond which is approximately 50x135 feet which will need to be deducted out of the 1.5 acres. This also does not include the drive which leads to the home.

I'd be happy to show you the property. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience. 615-299-7995
Dear Goodejc --
Sorry, but that's a tough question. First of all, this property is not currently on the market. It was listed in March 2011, but the listing expired after seven months. The asking price at that point was $199,900. It's 10 acres, and the land is listed as "slope" (as opposed to a level lot), but there is no designation as to what percentage is cleared or wooded.
The same property was listed again in July 2013 with a lower price: $138,000, but once again, this listing has been withdrawn. This property does include a manufactured home built in either 1999 or 2001 (both dates are given): 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath, 1800+ square feet.
Do you need some help locating a similar property to this one? I'd be very happy to begin a home/property search for you. Please drop me an email and we'll get a conversation started. You can reach me at sfelton@realtracs.com. Thanks!
Looking at Google Maps, it looks like approx. 25% is cleared
The property is 10 acres...There is no apparent way to see how much is cleared without going to look...Would you like to set an appointment to see?