Mark Preto, Home Buyer in Santa Clara, Hayward,...

what is the space payment?

Asked by Mark Preto, Santa Clara, Hayward, CA Thu Jul 12, 2012

This question is about this property:…

Hi Mark,
What Kevin said is correct, you have to understand on any mobile home you will have to pay space rent. Some are more expensive than others and this units space rent is $ 735 a month.
I hope that helped.
At your service,
Thank you. In today's apartment rental market, I am looking into a purchase. I am looking at mobile homes. I realize that the prices i see listed are just for the home. So as i start in this process, I have to consider the space rental cost into my monthly payments. This I compare to buying a condo and learning what housing associations fees are. I consider a condo out of my price range and a single family home a pipe dream. Thank you for your answer and assistance
Flag Fri Jul 13, 2012
Space rent is a monthly fee charged by the park owner beside the price of the mobile home.
Thank you. How much per month is the space rent for this property? Sorry i was not specific in my original post.
Flag Thu Jul 12, 2012