Nelson, Home Buyer in Croton-On-Hudson, NY

what is the property tax and do you know of similiar house and design house like this one posted.?

Asked by Nelson, Croton-On-Hudson, NY Mon Jun 4, 2012

I live in Williamsburg Brooklyn in a new apartment building. In the near future I might put my place for sale and purchase a house such as this one, which is going for the same price my apartment is today. I love the modern design, but would like to be kept posted on other similar modern house by lakes such as this in the near future.

This question is about this property:…

Taxes appear to be $26,969, however it's always a good idea to reverify the information with the local tax assessor's office. As for other properties, consider working with an agent of your own who can provide suitable listings, any necessary information, schedule showings, etc.; if purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.
Hi Nelson: I would be happy to help you find the right thing. I also offer a unique strategy to help you find the very best deal in the segment. There is an automated way to set up a search for you, directly from the MLS, so that all listings that match your search criteria get emailed to you immediately. That way, you can drive by & if you want to see the inside, just call me to set up an appointment. I look forward to speaking with you. Please call me at 914-273-9688 if you want to talk more. Sincerely, Michael F. Levy, Principal Broker, Grand Lux Realty.
Hi Nelson,

The current estimated tax is $26,969. I am happy to send you e-mails with updates of homes similar to this one. Feel free to e-mail me!

Have a great day!

Alissa Salvatore
Real Estate Agent
Century 21 Royal | 697 Central Park Ave., Scarsdale, NY 10583
Tel: 914.722.0700 Ext. 22

Century 21 Master's Ruby Award Winner (2011)
WPAR Silver Sales Award Winner (2011)